| || |
|Business|West Covina Loves Your Business
West Covina is located at the heart of the San Gabriel Valley, just 15 miles from Downtown Los Angeles and access to four other freeways. West Covina has an ideal mix of residential and commercial developments. West Covina boast an active, vibrant, business-friendly community that takes pride in developing first-class projects. Appealing statistics about West Covina include:
- West Covina is centrally located along major transportation routes including miles of frontage on the world's busiest freeway.
- The population within a 10-mile radius exceeds 3.05 million. And West Covina's powerful retail pull and freeway-easy location draw shoppers from a trade area much larger than just ten miles.
- West Covina boasts one of the San Gabriel Valley's top concentrations of households with an average family household income in excess of $82,000.
- West Covina’s median home price in excess of $530,000.
- West Covina is home to an array of major retail tenants including: Macy’s, (2) Target(s), Home Depot, Sears, Best Buy, Nordstrom Rack, BevMo!, Ashely Furniture, and many others.
- West Covina offers a variety of delectable dining establishments inlcuding: California Pizza Kitchen, BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse, Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que, Elephant Bar, Lazy Dog Cafe, Buffalo Wild Wings, and 85c Bakery Cafe.
Demographics Source: Claritas, Inc.