| || |
|West Covina Senior Villas II|The Community Development Commission and West Covina Senior Villas II, LLC are collaborating for the development of an affordable housing complex on the 1.07 acre lot located at 1838 E. Workman Avenue. This complex will be composed of 65 units for senior citizens.
- 9/2009: The project is currently in the planning entitlement stage of development.
- 12/2009: West Covina Senior Villas II has received the necessary planning entitlements and will be proceeding with obtaining building permit issuance for start of construction.
- 12/2010: Footing and grading has begun for the foundation of the structure.
- 1/2011: Grading has commenced and the contractor is currently preparing the building's foundation.
- 2/2011: The footings are being prepared for the concrete foundation.
- 3/2011: Concrete foundation has been poured and set. The wood framing for all three floors has commenced.
- 4/2011: Currently framing the both the interior and exterior shell of the building.
- 5/2011: The wood framing is nearing completion, currently working on the roof framing. The windows and the interior rough utilities are being installed.
- 6/2011: The Roof is nearing completion and work continues on the installation of the rough utilities. The exterior walls are being prepared for stucco.
- 7/2011: The roof structure has been completed, the exterior walls are awaiting application of stucco. Currently, the drywall is being installed on the 1st and 2nd floors.
- 8/2011: Drywall has been completed on all three floors, and the first floor walls have been texturized.
- 9/2011: Kitchen cabinets, tubs, and doors are installed throughout all units, and stucco has been applied and being prepared for exterior paint.
- 10/2011: The exterior stucco has been completed the paint is being applied.