| || |
| ||HUMAN RESOURCES |
|Location: ||West Covina City Hall |
|Address: ||1444 West Garvey Avenue |
| ||Room 311 |
| ||West Covina, California 91790 |
|Office Hours: ||Monday through Thursday |
8:00 am to 5:30 pm
|Phone: ||(626) 939-8450 |
|24-hour Job Hotline: ||(626) 939-8452 || |
To Download a City Employment Application
For your convenience, we offer a downloadable employment application using Adobe Acrobat. PLEASE NOTE
, you must have the full Adobe Acrobat software, Version 5 or later. This allows you to complete the form on-line and email it to the email address listed below. Human Resources will obtain your original signature during the selection process.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Version 5 or later you can download Acrobat Reader
for free. This will only allow you to complete, print and mail the application to us. Directions for Completing the Downloadable Application:
- Click on the following link for an employment application. The last page (Page 3) of the employment application is voluntary.
- Complete all fields by typing directly into them from your computer
- When finished, save the completed forms to your hard drive by clicking on the floppy disk icon in the top left corner and SAVE AS. This will save the completed application forms to your hard drive.
- Then, click this link firstname.lastname@example.org to send an e-mail to the West Covina Human Resources Department.
- Before sending the e-mail, be sure to ATTACH the saved forms to the e-mail. You may also attach a resume, but it must inlcude a completed City of West Covina Employment Application.
You may also complete a downloaded application, then print, sign and mail it to the address above (see Directions for Completing the Downloadable application).
PLEASE NOTE, APPLICANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONFIRMING RECEIPT OF ANY EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION MATERIALS SENT TO THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT VIA US MAIL AND/OR EMAIL.
Employment Applications are also curently available in the Human Resources Department. Interested individuals may contact the office listed above to request an application. For current job openings, go to the Jobs Available page or call our Job Hotiline at (626) 939-8452.