| || |
|Recreation Classes|The Community Services Department offers a variety of recreation classes at an affordable cost. Please browse the Recreation Guide to see our current selection.
- If paying by check, please make checks payable to the "City of West Covina. Include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your completed registration form to receive receipt confirmation.
- All fees must be paid in full at time of registration.
- We offer a Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy. If you’re not satisfied, we want to hear about it!
- A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- There will be a $5.00 processing fee on all refunds.
- Credit or refunds will not be issued after the class has been completed.
- Late registrations are accepted if space is available. Full class fee is charged.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Register early! Classes may be canceled if minimum enrollment is not achieved by the first class meeting.
Many classes have limited enrollment, and are subject to closure after reaching maximum capacity.
Class information is correct and up to date as of the time of publishing. The Community Services Department reserves the right to change information at any time.
There are there are four registration methods to choose from:
Complete your recreation class registration online with RecCONNECT. Click the above link to start your online registration
Visit the Cameron Community Center during business hours at 1305 E. Cameron Ave., at the NW corner of Lark Ellen.
Mail payment and a completed registration
form to the following address:
City of West Covina
Attn: Recreation Classes
Community Services Department
1444 West Garvey Avenue
West Covina, CA 91790
Fax your completed registration form with credit card number and signature to Cameron Community Center fax number (626) 917-6526.