A fundamental element of a successful City is a Pro-Business government, and the City of West Covina cultivates an exceptional business-friendly environment. With a dedicated City Council, and a visionary City Manager, the City of West Covina formed the West Covina Community and Economic Development (the "CED") and has become one of the most respected, aggressive and proactive redevelopment agencies in California.
With highly trained and experienced professionals, the City of West Covina believes In providing top-quality customer service and tailors its assistance based on individual business needs. West Covina's "CAN DO" positive attitude towards business is one of the essential elements that makes West Covina so successful.
How can we help you?
- Experienced Staff: West Covina has experienced, professional and friendly staff trained to help you.
- Personalized Service: We can and will meet with you to find out how we can help your business in West Covina.
- Permitting Assistance: We can help you streamline and obtain City planning and building entitlements and permits.
- Marketing: We can help you market available building space.
- Site Location: We can help you a location in West Covina.
Why West Covina?
- West Covina is one of the most aggressive and proactive economic development departments in the region.
- Unparalleled business corridor along Interstate 10 with continued growth potential.
- Excellent business-to-business opportunities.
- West Covina boosts over 3,000 businesses.
- Low permit fees.
- No utility tax. Rated by Kosmont Associates "Cost of Doing Business Survey" as one of the low-cost Cities in Los Angeles County to conduct business.
Success of Community Development Commission
- Majority of the development you see within the City is a result of the former redevelopment agency.
- Over 13.5 million square feet of commercial property along the Interstate 10 alone is attributed to the former redevelopment.
- One Super Regional Shopping Center (Plaza West Covina) and one Regional Power Center (Eastland).
- Two prominent Class A office buildings (Lakes, Wells Fargo Tower).
- Major Auto Plaza.
- Major Entertainment Center.
- Over 1 million square feet of developments under construction.
Pro Business Brochure