The Community Services Department offers a variety of recreation classes at an affordable cost. Classes are offered at different levels from beginners to advanced.
- If paying by check, please make checks payable to the City of West Covina.
- All fees must be paid in full at time of registration.
- If you’re not satisfied, we want to hear about it!
- A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- There will be a $5.00 processing fee on all refunds.
- Credit or refunds will not be issued after the class has been completed.
- Late registrations are accepted if space is available. Full class fee is charged.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Register early! Classes may be canceled if minimum enrollment is not achieved by the first class meeting.
Many classes have limited enrollment and are subject to closure after reaching maximum capacity.
Class information is correct and up to date as of the time of publishing. The Community Services Department reserves the right to change information at any time.
There are two options to register for classes which can be found below:
Please browse the Recreation Guide to see our current selections.
For additional information, please contact the Cameron Community Center at (626) 919-6966.