Cameron 56 is a 56-unit energy-efficient townhome development by Meritage Homes Corporation. The project is being developed within the Downtown District, the first multi-family residential project to be developed since the Downtown Plan and Code was adopted in 2016. A 13,329 square foot single-story professional office building was demolished to make way for the 56-unit townhomes. This project also includes the sale of a two vacant City-owned parcels (totaling 2,700 square feet).
The townhomes will have a modern architectural design, that will include features such as steel rod-supported metal awnings decorative metal garage doors, and much more. The project consists of two to four-bedroom units ranging among six different floor plans (1,353 to 2,023 square feet). Each townhome will feature a 411 - 446 square feet attached two-car garage.
The project is anticipated to take one and a half year to complete.
For additional information about Cameron 56 and Meritage Homes LLC including information about purchasing a townhome, please visit their website at https://www.meritagehomes.com/state/ca/southern-ca/cameron-56
For more information about the Cameron 56 Townhomes, please read the following:
- Location - 1530 W. Cameron Avenue
- Land - 2.82 Acres
- Plan 1 – 8 Units – 1,353 SF plus 446 SF attached 2-car garage
- Plan 2 – 6 Units – 1,375 SF plus 442 SF attached 2-car garage
- Plan 3 – 14 Units – 1,649 SF plus 415 SF attached 2-car garage
- Plan 4 – 18 Units – 1,868 SF plus 415 SF attached 2-car garage
- Plan 5 – 2 Units – 2,023 SF plus 411 SF attached 2-car garage
- Plan 6 – 8 Units – 1,660 SF plus 411 SF attached 2-car garage
- March 2019 – Demolition of Building
- August/September 2019 – Start of Construction
- January to March 2020 – First Phase (Model 1) to be Complete
- April to June 2020 – Second Phase (Model 2) to be Complete
- December of 2020 – Completion of Entire Project