Welcome to the West Covina Fire Department
Our Mission is to provide the highest level of life and property safety in a caring and cost effective manner, and to continually strive to provide quality customer service for the community, the City, and to one another.
The Fire Department is comprised of a combination of dedicated career firefighters and civilian staff. The members of the Fire Department take extreme pride in serving the citizens and visitors of West Covina with the upmost respect and compassion. The Fire Department provides all-risk services and response for fire suppression, fire prevention, technical rescue, disaster preparedness, emergency medical and ambulance transportation, and public education services for the community.
By utilizing resources provided by the City, the Fire Department makes every effort to:
- Respond quickly;
- Treat people with respect and dignity;
- Utilize experience and training to assist in the “most appropriate” manner; and
- Look for additional opportunities to help make the community “safer.”
Emergency response services are provided from five fire stations in West Covina:
- Fire Station No. 1: 819 South Sunset Avenue
- Fire Station No. 2: 2441 East Cortez Street
- Fire Station No. 3: 1433 West Puente Avenue
- Fire Station No. 4: 1815 South Azusa Avenue
- Fire Station No. 5: 2650 East Shadow Oak Drive
Here is a map of the five fire stations: