Items required for a Film Permit
Application must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the event.
1. Property Owner's authorization for site: Notification of additional property owners/tenants required.
2. Site Plan: Must show all crew and equipment area, parking, filming locations, and any lighting effects.
3. Certificate of Insurance: Must be named for the City and have a minimum$1,000,000.00 of general liability coverage.
4. Application fees: Film Permit Application Application fee of $2,696, plus $96.36 per hour of staff time.
- West Covina Fire Department:
- Production Facilities: Film Permit - $299+stand-by fees
- Building and Engineering Division:
5. Security and cleaning deposit: of $1,020.
6. Two police officers will be required on site at the rate of $346.10 per hour for both officers.