- Los Angeles commuters waste 93 hours a year stuck in traffic tie-ups.
- The Southern California area is home to five of the 15 most congested freeway interchanges in the nation.
- For the typical carpool lane user, using the carpool lane, means cutting the total commute time by a third.
- Thursday is the day of the week that has the most commuter traffic.
- Carpooling, is the #1 alternative to driving alone in Southern California.
City Rideshare ProgramThe City receives Assembly Bill (AB) 2766 funds for the purposes of promoting Ridesharing and providing incentives for city employees to use alternative modes of transportation, i.e., carpooling, walking, biking, bus, Metrolink, to reduce the level of emissions resulting from commuting to and from work.
All full-time employees are qualified to join the program. City employees qualify to earn incentives for participating in the program.
If you would like to start a rideshare program for your company, contact Southern California Rideshare at 1-800-COMMUTE.
Park & Ride
Find a Park and Ride lot nearest to you
Park & Carpool info 380-RIDE
718 S. Azusa Ave.
West Covina, CA 91791