The City of West Covina and the Greater West Covina Business Association host an annual State of the City and School District Update.
The 2019 State of the City & School District Update will be held on Thursday, March 14, 2019, at South Hills Country Club from 8:00 am to 10:00 am. This year will feature presentations by:
- Dr. Richard Sheehan, Superintendent for Covina Valley Unified School District
- Dr. Julie Mitchell, Superintendent for Rowland Unified School District
- Dr. Charles Hinman, Superintendent for West Covina Unified School District
- Mayor Lloyd Johnson
To purchase tickets please visit the Greater West Covina Business Association website.
To view past year's presentations, please visit the following links:
- 2018 State of the City & School Districts Update (March 15, 2018, Craft Hill Restaurant): Available on YouTube
- 2017 State of the City & West Covina School District Address (March 9, 2017, Hurst Ranch): Available on Facebook